Pedagogical knowledge of Mathematics
24th - 26th March 2018
Kerala School of Mathematics
Welcome to the home page of Pedagogical knowledge of Mathematics,
This will be a workshop to college teachers / M.Phil., and PhD Scholars. The workshop will focus around the concepts of teaching Mathematics and the pedagogical knowledge of teaching Mathematicss. The faculty will be active and reputed mathematicians with a commitment to teaching. The aim of this workshop is to share and interact on the pedagogical challenges in teaching Algebra, Linear Algebra.
Kerala School of Mathematics,
Who can Apply?
Its open to all teachers, M.Phil and PhD Scholars from colleges/universities in India.
How to Apply?
- Fill this online application form. A pdf will be generated, you need to print it and get it signed by your head of the department confirming your affiliation. Scan and send the soft copy of the signed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Application - 18PED---". (Please make sure that you installed pdf reader in your device.)
- If you are a M.Phil / PhD scholar (In addition to (1) above) request your guide to send soft copy of the recommendation letter (Attached here) by email to email@example.com with subject"Recommendation - 18PED-". Pls make sure you give your application number in the recommendation letter.
- If you are a faculty member you need not send any recommendation letter. If you need an invitation for the purpose of getting duty leave, do let us know. For invitation pls send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The completed application form (by email) and the recommendation letter (by email) should reach by 25th February '18
- Last date for application submission: 25th February '18
- Announcement of Selected candidates: 26th February '18
- Confirmation of Participation: 28th February '18
- Programme Dates: 24th - 26th March '18
- The selection will be purely on merit, based on consistently good academic record and the recommendation letter
- Only selected candidates will be informed (by email) of their selection
- The list of selected candidates will also be posted on the workshop website
- Travel Allowance will be paid as per the host institute (KSOM) norms
- Candidates selected for the programme will be provided free boarding, lodging and reading materials for the duration of the workshop as per the host institute (KSOM) norms
Organizing Committee ( In alphabetical order)
- Arindama Singh, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Manikkam M, Kerala School of Mathematics, Kerala
- Ramesh VP, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur
For any further information please feel free to contact us on email@example.com,
The student is best taught who is told the least
- Robert Lee Moore