Pedagogical knowledge of Mathematics
The teaching of Linear Algebra
18th - 22nd December 2017
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Welcome to the home page of Pedagogical knowledge of Mathematics,
This will be a workshop to college teachers / M.Phil., and PhD Scholars. The workshop will focus around the concepts of teaching Linear Algebra and the pedagogical knowledge of teaching linear algebra. The faculty will be active and reputed mathematicians with a commitment to teaching. The aim of this workshop is to share and interact on the pedagogical challenges in teaching Linear Algebra.
Department of Mathematics,
Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Who can Apply?
Its open to all teachers, M.Phil and PhD Scholars from colleges/universities in India.
How to Apply?
- Fill this online application form. A pdf will be generated, you need to print it and get it signed by your head of the department confirming your affiliation. Scan and send the soft copy of the signed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Application - 17PED---". (Please make sure that you installed pdf reader in your device.)
- If you need an invitation for the purpose of getting duty leave, do let us know. For invitation pls send email to email@example.com
The completed application form (by email) should reach by 20th November , 2017
- Last date for application submission: 20th November '17
- Announcement of Selected candidates: 25th November '17
- Confirmation of Participation: 28th November '17
- Programme Dates: 18th - 22nd December '17
Rs. 1,000/= for every participant. Selected canditates will be informed about the mode of the payment
Workshop Registration Fee include
- Workshop attendance
- Workshop materials
- Accommodation for the entire period of the workshop (5 days)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the entire period of the workshop (5 days)
- Participation Certificate
- The selection will be purely on merit, based on consistent good academic record
- Only selected candidates will be informed (by email) of their selection
- The list of selected candidates will also be posted on the workshop website
Second sleeper class Travel Allowance may be paid subject to the availability of funds. Due to paucity of funds we are not providing travel allowance for this workshop
For any further information please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 - 83 00 25 1729
(please text me, thanks)
The student is best taught who is told the least
- Robert Lee Moore